In the past, health care was all about diagnosing a problem and providing treatment. Today, we understand the importance of preventative care, healthy lifestyle choices and complete healthcare that incorporates a woman’s body, mind and spirit. That’s the driving force behind Colorado Complete Health for Women.
Our practice specializes in OBGYN issues, including:
- Annual well woman and preventative exams
- Pap smear and breast examinations
- Management of abnormal pap smear
- Contraceptive counseling and management
- Heavy and irregular periods
- Painful periods
- Pelvic pain
- Perimenopause and Menopausal symptoms
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pre-conceptual counseling
- Normal and high risk obstetric care
- Vaginal birth after cesarean section
- Sexually Transmitted Infection testing
- Gardasil vaccination
- Ovarian cysts
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Vaginal dryness
- Painful intercourse
- First gynecologic exam
- Management of heavy bleeding and irregular periods
- Education on gynecologic health, family planning, STI protection
- LEEP (Loop Electrosurgical Excisional Procedure)
- IUD counseling and insertion (Skyla®, Mirena®, Nexplanon®)
- Nexplanon® insertion and removal
- MonaLisa Touch® fractional CO2 laser
At Colorado Complete Health for Women, our patients are our priority. That's why we offer minimally invasive gynecologic surgery. Using the da Vinci® Robotic Surgery Platform, our surgeons perform surgeries that used to require a large open incision, like a hysterectomy, just using three to four tiny incisions that are only a dime-length across.
Most patients go home from the hospital within 24 hours of the surgery and recover within about two weeks (as opposed to around three days in the hospital followed by a six-week recovery for the standard hysterectomy). Patients report much less pain with this type of surgery. There is also less blood loss and less risk of infection because the incisions are so small, according to Dr. Svetlana Naymark, one of three surgeons at Colorado Complete Health for Women who perform minimally invasive gynecologic surgery.
"I love how patients have a much quicker recovery," said Dr. Naymark who performed hysterectomies and other surgeries using the da Vinci ® surgical system weekly for three-and-a-half years at her prior practice in Pueblo. "I love seeing patients getting up and walking around and eating within hours of the surgery. Their pain is much better tolerated."
The Colorado Complete Health for Women team
Three talented surgeons at Colorado Complete Health for Women have specialized training to perform minimally invasive gynecologic surgery using the da Vinci Robotic Surgery Platform, including Dr. Naymark, Dr. Sz-Min Harley and Dr. Margarita Roykhman. Along with hysterectomies, minimally invasive gynecologic surgery is used to remove scar tissue, ovaries, ovarian cysts and other surgeries on a case-by-case basis.
Here at Colorado Complete Health for Women, we believe women deserve the highest quality healthcare from a compassionate and understanding physician who will always focus on your complete and continuous health.
- Bilateral tubal ligation
- Dilation and curettage
- Conization of the cervix
- Endometrial ablation
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy, including the da Vinci® robot
- Vaginal hysterectomy
- Abdominal hysterectomy
- Fibroid surgery
- Surgery for pelvic organ prolapse
- Surgery for stress urinary incontinence
- External cephalic versions
- Fractional CO2 laser treating vaginal atrophy/dryness